Friday 20 September 2013

FTL Selections September 21-23

The Football Analyst has his selections in for this weekend, and twice as many as last week. Here they are for anyone following:
Lincoln City @ Luton Town
Tranmere @ Notts County
Oldham Athletic v Crewe Alexandra
Stevenage v Carlisle United
Rotherham @ Walsall
Blackburn Rovers v Huddersfield Town
Middlesbrough v AFC Bournemouth
Hartlepool @ Bristol Rovers
Newport County @ Exeter City
Fleetwood Town @ Portsmouth
Torquay United v Cheltenham Town
York City @ Wycombe Wanderers
Ipswich Town @ Wigan Athletic (Sunday)
Brentford v Leyton Orient (Monday)
I typically only publish the selections from those in profit (and not subscription services obviously) but since everyone stands to make £25 off Graeme, we can all hedge by backing his selections if we want to! As you know, Graeme had a poor week with seven losers last week, and currently sits in 16th place with a £300 liability to the 12 qualifying entries above him, but Mark has faith in him, commenting:
Followed Graeme's soccer bets for a long time and I would take 1.5 on him topping this league at the end of season.Any takers?
I can see a whole new derivatives market springing up around the FTL placings.

The Drawmaster selections from Peter Nordsted, with Pinnacle prices, are:
Liverpool v Southampton @ 4.11
Cardiff v Spurs @ 3.64
AC Milan v Napoli @ 3.44
Rubicon is less than a point in the red, so here are his selections for this weekend:
Back Liverpool v Southampton
Lay Manchester City v Manchester United
Draw West Ham United v Everton
Draw Norwich City v Aston Villa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As you know Graeme has closed at 100 members to protect prices.
But I understand that from now on every one can put pressure on these prices only a few hours after they are released to paying subscribers.
But then again, you have a chance of winning £25!

Graeme Dand said...

I find the anonymous comment a little harsh. Cassini had no way of knowing I didn't release the bets until Friday night and it was my fault for not saying to Cassini in the email that I didn't want these published until Saturday morning.

I have no issue with Cassini posting the bets as long as it's 24 hours later after I release the bets. I should have mentioned it in the email to Cassini. This week is difficult since I couldn't release the bets on Thursday.

Midweek is more tricky but like the midweek past, it's probably the case Cassini won't have time to post the bets.

I do feel people need to cut me a little slack at times. I limit members, I quote below market prices for proofing/recording purposes and now someone isn't happy that some bets are appearing on another blog. For two seasons, I posted every bet on my own blog beforehand and gave away the bets for free.

Graeme