Saturday 28 May 2011

Impressive Barcelona


At 2.36, the Over 2.5 goals price seemed generous for the Champion's League Final. Lacking confidence in the spreadsheet's pricing ability on neutral games and inter-league games, I didn't play this pre-game though. Reading in-play football matches is not something that I seem to be very good at, or at least there are many out there who are better than me, but occasionally I get something right. There looked like goals from the start, and the market agreed as the prices didn't drop too fast, even with no goals until the 27'. At 2-1 to Barcelona, it appeared to me that there were still more goals to come and I switched to the 3.5 goal market for a nice profit.

I have a few bets for the French finale tomorrow, and that will be it for the season. Two Strong Draws in the Monaco v Olympique Lyonnais and Paris St Germain v St Etienne games, and value for Valenciennes (2.02), Lorient (2.66) and Lille (1.88).

I'll be back on Thursday after a few days away, sans PC, and will post up the final Strong Draw 2011 results. I know you can't wait.

2 comments:

info said...

nice screenshot of your profit for a change :-D

info said...

nice screenshot of your profit for a change :-D