Wednesday 5 January 2011

It's Back


As I'd suspected it would, the latest update from the Betfair Premium Portal confirmed that I will be paying over £400 in Premium Charges this week. My Total Charges percentage dipped below the critical 20% level to 19.82%, and for the first time since March 17th last year, I get hit. Time to get serious about reducing it.

The football bets helped last night, with Blackpool failing to win, but Over 2.5 goals coming in at 2.06 for a small overall net profit, as well as adding a losing bet. For tonight, Bolton Wanderers at 1.83 look good value at home to Wigan Athletic and I'm on Everton v Tottenham Hotspur at 2.14, and Aston Villa v Sunderland 2.08 Over 2.5 goals too.

1 comment:

Mets said...

Hello Cassini,

Have you contemplated trading from a different account for a while, until the PC blows over? Perhaps that of a relation?

Mets