Wednesday 17 March 2010

St Patrick's (aka Green All Over) Day


The Sports Betting Professor had his first selection in the NBA last night, and it would be hard to imagine how this system could have made a worse start, missing out on a ‘debut’ winner by no less than 25 points. Not the start I was looking for, but a marathon isn’t won in the first 100 yards so we shall grit our teeth and hang in there, at least for a while.

I may have joined in the midst of a bad run, based on what I’ve read in a couple of places, but sunshine always follows rain. I just hope I’m not flooded out before the sun pokes through the clouds. Almost as annoying as the loss is the fact that I have had no less than 14 e-mails since subscribing on Sunday, and I hope this average drops down to just one a day soon.

Also, please understand that my posts about this service are in no way to be considered touting, recommending or promoting it in any way. It is just something that caught my eye, and that 'appears' to be reasonably successful, and thus piqued my curiosity. 

If it's a winner, then great, if it's not, then no big deal. Nothing ventured, nothing gained as they say. As with JP and others, I shall simply be reporting on their results, good, bad or indifferent.

Posts will be a little briefer and/or less frequent for the next few days. My daughter is staying with her old Dad for a few days as he gets even older, and blogging and investing will be taking second place in my life.

No news from the Data Recovery company yet, and no charge to my credit card, which I hope means that they are busy rather than that they are unable to recover the data.

No comments: