Sunday 28 March 2010

Name Dropping


Football Elite had a Recommended Bets winner today with Villareal easily beating Sevilla 3-0 at 2.3. The two short-list bets both finished 0-0, Espanyol v Gijon and Siena v Genoa.

Since enrolling, to a level 10 points and assuming 5% commission, the Recommended Bets are down 15.39 and the short-list bets are up 64.07.

I am still receiving the Sports Betting Professor's NBA tips, and last night Dallas easily covered the -3.5 point spread, although the update this morning confused them with Detroit which didn't look very professional.

I am recording the results of these selections for as long as I continue to receive them, but I am not acting on them, although another system I use also had the Mavs yesterday so I was actually invested.

Another selection from them tonight, but again I already have his selection.

One thing that I found quite amusing was this passage from his update on Saturday:

"Well I gotta be honest, I thought our bet on Sacramento was a goner last night. They were losing by 24 towards the end of the 3rd period and I thought we were done for. So what did I do?

I took my girlfriend out for a nice steak dinner and didn't worry about it. Then my bartender friend came over and told me the final score and I was doubly happy. As we were finishing up dessert Rajon Rondo and Marquis Daniels (a couple of the Celtics) came into the restaurant to boot! No, I did not tell them I was glad they managed to not cover the spread..."
But I am glad that I can share with you all that I make so much from your subscriptions that I can live the same lifestyle as these stars.

Perhaps Matt of Football Elite would like to share a similar story with us?
"Well I gotta be honest, I thought our bet on Mallorca was a winner last night. They were drawing by 0 towards the end of the 1st minute and when they hit the post early on I thought we were in the money. So what did I do?

I got into my private jet and flew my supermodel girlfriend out for a nice paella in Magaluf and didn't worry about it. Then my bartender friend came over and told me the final score and I was doubly unhappy. As we were finishing up dessert Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Lionel Messi (a couple of the Barcelona players) came into the restaurant to boot! They saw me sitting there at the best table smoking one of my Cohiba cigars, finishing my bottle of 1995 Forbes Krug Clos du Mesnil, and they came over to ask for my autograph. I waved them away, and no, I did not tell them I was glad they managed to beat us..."
Just kidding Matt.

1 comment:

Matt (FE) said...

Yeah was a good night. Zlats and Leo were a good laugh. Think they were a bit in awe of me to be honest as I regaled them with stories of my 7/2 winner on Xerex earlier in the season and the clean sweep from the other week.

Got a bit rowdy later on though as little Leo couldn't handle his 1995 Forbes Krug Clos du Mesnil and was kicking off bigtime. I had to tell my minders to stick him in the jet and fly him back to Barcelona.

Me, Zlats and my supermodel girlfriend stayed out though and ended up flying down to my little pad in Monaco to meet up with a few professional roulette players that are mates of mine.

The wheel was kind and won a couple of mill which covered the night out so I cant complain.

Best get the jet warmed up actually and get these girls out of here as I've got to get back home and send the Monday morning Football Elite update email.

Priorities innit.