Friday 19 September 2008

MLB Review

When I returned from my summer holiday last month, I posted some predictions on the MLB season, and I thought I might review how some of them have fared.

Here's what I wrote: In the National League, I am expecting to see the addition of Manny Ramirez help the Dodgers to overtake the Diamondbacks in the West, (Dodgers now lead the Diamondbacks by 3.5 games) whilst in the East there’s a tight race between three contenders – the Phillies, Marlins and Mets with the Marlins my tip to fade away. (Marlins faded away - it's between the Mets and Phillies). In the Central Division the Cubs should be too strong for the Brewers (Cubs lead by 9 games) and may well end the season as the best team overall in the MLB. (Currently 2nd to the Angels).

Not too shabby, if I say so myself. (No one else will say it if I don't).

No comments: