Sunday 14 September 2008

First Foray on BETDAQ

Having opened and funded by BETDAQ account, I have placed my first bets with them on the American Football today, where slightly better prices were available on the Denver Broncos - San Diego Chargers game. I rather ridiculously always see it as something of an omen if the first bet with a new account or new system wins, so my BETDAQ future is in the hands of the Chargers who surely cannot be as woeful as they were last week.

NFL is one of my favourite trading sports. The prices are constantly moving, and constantly overreacting. Whether I shall trade this in-running on BETDAQ or on Betfair remains to be seen.

2 comments:

IZ said...

Perhaps not the final result so much, but from a football or trading point of view, you must have enjoyed that one! :)

Cassini said...

Oh yes - that was a great game - I traded the game (on Betfair) and made some good money. I love the NFL! Chargers are a good team, and even though they got down, they were never out of it. Thanks for thr comment - it's good to know someone is out there!